Thursday 14 March 2013

Amigurumi Friends - JemJems

Okay, so I've started something here.  Following my Amigurumi Tina, I decided to do one of my best friend JemJems.

I decided to use blonde coloured wool with a few strands of yellow.  I was going to go with a quiff hairstyle but decided against that.

For the cleavage, I tried to create a bit more of a realistic shape this time.  It was actually quite easy. As I worked round, I increased the number of stitches at the front of a couple of rows and then decreased for a couple of rows.

Before I got to the end, I worked one row in the front loop, leaving the back loops to start working the trousers in.  I worked another row of double crochet then finished the piece with a row of half treble.

I finished the piece with black wool to make trousers and shoes, then cut the hair to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment